Tea Really Does Solve Everything

tea
Tea Really Does Solve Everything…

I know it sounds really silly to say, but no matter how upset, hurt, stressed, tired, emotionally drained or angry I feel a cup of tea ALWAYS makes me feel better. Something about that hot brown liquid that just instantly makes me happy (and no, it's not the caffiene, I quite often drink red bush and that's naturally free of it)

I'm thinking of a million and one things that potentially create the above effects on me (especially stress at the moment) but I also have a gigantic mug of yummy tea on my desk with the sun shining through on it and somehow calm has been restored.
Cheers!

From: http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/lucyyoung/?num=10&start=10
Tea Really Does Solve Everything

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please feel free to share your comment here.
For example: Which pictures is the best?

Thanks,
Admin