Tea for Colds

tea for colds
Tea for Colds

Drink Tea And Other Remedies: Wonder teas like Echinacea and elderflower are well known to help boost the immune system and fight off colds. Ginger tea is also a great remedy to expel viruses and colds, due to its expansive warming quality. Add honey or lemon for added benefit. Of course taking vitamin C is also a sure fire way to help build defenses. I personally drink an Airborne or EmergenC everyday, which has dramatically changed my health. I take mass transit everywhere and am in physical contact with people everyday through dance. All the colds that went ramped through my group I thankfully avoided. To stay cold free I start drinking the tea’s mentioned above once or more a day when I first come in contact with someone sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please feel free to share your comment here.
For example: Which pictures is the best?

Thanks,
Admin